Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Marblehead Bank's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Marblehead Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Marblehead Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
Marblehead Bank's COVID-19 resource page, IMPORTANT UPDATE REGARDING OUR ATLANTIC AVENUE OFFICE read more here.
**MONDAY, OCTOBER 26 IMPORTANT NOTICE -ATLANTIC AVENUE OFFICE CLOSED TODAY**
The health and safety of our employees, customers, and communities is always our top priority. For this reason, we have decided to close our Atlantic Avenue Office out of an abundance of caution. We recently learned of a possible COVID-19 exposure at our Atlantic Avenue office. We have temporarily closed this location while we await more information, allowing time for our employees to be tested and for a thorough and deep cleaning to be completed. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause but we do want to make sure everyone is safe. We will reopen this branch just as soon as we feel it is safe to do so, and will work in accordance with CDC guidelines and the Marblehead Department of Health throughout this process.
We appreciate your understanding and will keep you informed. In the meantime, customers may visit our Humphrey Street location, our Salem office at 125 Canal Street, or our Beverly office at 100 Cummings Center. Please remember to utilize our online and mobile banking. Visit marblebank.com for more information on hours and locations.
MARBLEHEAD BANK’S COVID-19 RESOURCE PAGE
The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities is a top priority for us. We have implemented proactive measures to allow for social and physical distance of employees and customers while continuing to provide all banking operations and services. We will post any updates or changes to this page.
We encourage any individual to not enter our buildings with a fever, flu symptoms, or anyone who has visited a Coronavirus hotspot in the past 14 days. Our branches are open, however, we still encourage you to access your account 24/7 using our online or mobile banking platforms. Using these digital services, you can conduct most of your banking business from the comfort and safety of your home environment. We also encourage our ATMs and drive-up services.
We appreciate your patience during this time.
Reminder: All of our branches are open with normal business hours. Locations & Hours
WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN VISITING OUR BRANCHES
We continue to monitor CDC and state guidelines in taking precautionary measures for all of our locations. When visiting our lobbies, we are working to keep you and our employees safe:
· Face coverings - You must wear a mask and must remove any sunglasses or hats in order to enter. If you cannot be absolutely identified when wearing a mask, you will be asked to stand in a designated area at the teller line and will have to remove your mask, so that you can be identified by the security cameras and then replace the mask for your transaction. As in normal procedures, you may also be asked to show ID. Masks will be worn by all of our employees.
· Social distancing - There will be markings on the lobby floors and, in some cases, at the entrances or outside indicating the distance required while waiting to be served. Please comply with these markings and maintain the mandatory 6 feet of safe social distancing requirements. Plexiglass barriers have been installed in all customer contact areas including but not limited to the teller windows, customer service areas and the reception desk to aid in our social distancing efforts. We have redesigned some of our office spaces to meet the state requirements.
· Limited occupancy - Following the guidelines of social distancing has caused some of our offices to limit the amount of people who can enter their branch.
· Germ shields - Plexiglass barriers have been installed in all customer contact areas including but not limited to the teller windows, customer service areas and the reception desk to aid in our social distancing efforts.
· Sanitizing station - A hand sanitizing station is available at the entrance of each office.
· Health precautions - If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who has been sick, please do not enter the Bank. We ask that you stay home to keep others safe during this time. Employees are doing the same and not reporting to work if they are sick.
· Regular cleaning - Our lobbies, counters, pens and facilities will be cleaned and sanitized on a regular basis throughout the day for the safety of all.
CONVENIENT BANKING OPTIONS
Although our branches are open, please remember that we have a number of convenient options to bank without actually coming into one of our offices.
· Drive-up windows: visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Internet and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. If you are not currently set up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time – click HERE to learn more.
· Debit/ATM cards can be used to check your balance, access cash, and make deposits at our ATMs. Visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Telephone Banking: call 781-631-5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during business hours or 800-anytime for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
If you need assistance with learning how to use any of our online or mobile banking services, visit our website at: https://www.marblebank.com or please give our customer care a call at 781.631.5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during regular business hours or 1.800.362.9505 for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
AVOIDING SCAMS AND COVID-19 RELATED SCAMS
Be on the alert for fraud.
Marblehead Bank wants to help you protect yourself from being the victim of fraud.
Sadly, as we are being proactive on trying to minimize the impact of this pandemic, scammers are also trying to take advantage of this issue. We urge you to keep an eye out for unusual emails, texts, and calls you may receive. Please be aware of several coronavirus scams that have surfaced. Cyber criminals take advantage of uncertain times like we are in now with COVID-19. Here are some helpful tips from the Federal Trade Commission to help you protect yourself:
· DO NOT SEND PAYMENT IN THE FORM OF A GIFT CARD. Gift cards are like cash and scammers have an urgent need for you to send them money right away. Scammers will have you go buy a popular gift card(s) at a local store and may even stay on the phone with you as you buy them. Once you buy the gift card(s), the scammer will demand the gift card number and the pin number on the back of the card. Then, both the money you loaded on the card and the scammers are gone without a trace. If anyone tells you to pay by gift card, or by wiring money – for any reason – that’s a sure sign of a scam.
· DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU DON’T KNOW. Money mule scams including online dating, work-at-home jobs, or prizes are on the rise. Scammers send money to you, sometimes by check, then ask you to send it to someone else. You deposit the scammers check and it may clear but then later turn out to be a fake check. The bank will want you to repay it. If you give the scammer your account information, they may misuse it. Basically, they are lying about the relationship, job or prize and the money is stolen so you could get into legal trouble for helping a scammer move stolen money.Sending money to someone you don’t know especially to someone you’ve met online is a red flag for a money mule scam.
· Don't click on links from sources you don't know. It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
· Be wary of emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus.
· Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there's been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
· Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don't let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don't do it.
· Be alert to "investment opportunities." The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
· Visit our Security Center page of our website.
We continue to monitor this public health emergency and will be implementing additional measures to support our customers, employees, and communities as the needs arise. Thank you for your continued trust in Marblehead Bank. We look forward to getting through this together and serving you for years to come.
All of us at Marblehead Bank appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us 781.631.5500.
Thank you for letting us serve you safely from a distance.
Learn how you can improve your wealth base!
Rainy days or dream vacation - we have the savings plan for you!
Expanding family? Consider expanding your home!
Open an Account
Report a stolen card
Financial Learning Center
Visa Credit Card Login
Current Deposit Rates
Terms & Conditions
Learn more about mobile banking.
©2019 Marblehead Bank • All Rights Reserved • NMLS# 417751 • ABA 211372996 • Site Map