Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Marblehead Bank's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Marblehead Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Marblehead Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
** Updated March 30, 2020 – For the safety of our employees and customers we are operating all branches at reduced hours
As a valued customer of Marblehead Bank, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us to handle your financial needs. We recognize the role we play in providing an essential service to our communities. The health and well-being of our customers and employees is our top priority as we navigate in this current environment. With global attention on the COVID-19 outbreak, each day brings more uncertainty for businesses and our communities. Our team is closely monitoring developments on the outbreak and are taking the appropriate steps — consistent with CDC and WHO recommendations — to help support the ongoing health and safety of our employees and customers.
**We are continuously evaluating the current environment to maintain the health and well-being of our customers and employees. We have closed our lobbies and suspended notary services at all locations.
If you have an extraordinary circumstance or urgent need, please call 781-631-5500.
Marblehead Bank services are fully operational, but as a precautionary measure, we have implemented the following control measures and limited hours to minimize the risk of impact to our services:
Effective Monday, March 30, 2020, access to all Marblehead Bank Office lobbies will be restricted to Drive-up Windows only to assist in the efforts of social distancing.
**We have closed our Beverly Office at 100 Cummings Center. Please utilize our online and mobile banking as well as the 2 ATMs at this location.
Our reduced hours at all locations for Drive-UP are:
Monday – FRIDAY 8:30 AM -2:00 PM
Saturday 8:30 AM -12:00 PM
Drive-up Windows are located at 21 Atlantic Ave and One Humphrey St, Marblehead and 125 Canal St. Salem.
We encourage any individual to not enter our buildings with a fever, flu symptoms, or anyone who has visited a Coronavirus hotspot in the past 14 days. We encourage you to access your account from home 24/7 using our online or mobile banking platforms. Using these digital services, you can conduct most of your banking business from the comfort and safety of your home environment. We also encourage ATM use and drive-up services versus in-person services during this heightened time of awareness. We know you wish to practice social distancing until this pandemic subsides,
Please remember that we have a number of convenient options to bank without actually coming into one of our offices:
· Drive-up windows: visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Internet and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. If you are not currently set up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time – click HERE to learn more.
· Debit/ATM cards can be used to check your balance, access cash, and make deposits at our ATMs. Visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Telephone Banking: call 781-631-5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during regular business hours or 1-800-362-9505 for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
If you need assistance with learning how to use any of our online or mobile banking services, visit our website at: https://www.marblebank.com or please give our customer care a call at 781.631.5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during regular business hours or 1.800.362.9505 for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
It is important to remember that there is no safer place to have your money right now than this Bank -- your money is safe, secure and fully insured at the Marblehead Bank with both FDIC and DIF. https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/18/economy/banks-cash-coronavirus/index.html
AVOIDING COVID-19 SCAMS – Sadly, as we are being proactive on trying to minimize the impact of this pandemic, scammers are also trying to take advantage of this issue. Please be aware of several coronavirus scams that have recently surfaced. Here are some helpful tips from the Federal Trade Commission to help you protect yourself:
· Don't click on links from sources you don't know. It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
· Be wary of emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus.
· Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there's been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
· Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don't let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don't do it.
· Be alert to "investment opportunities." The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
· Visit our Security Alerts page of our website.
If you are experiencing financial hardship during this time, please reach out to us. We are here to help. You may contact Don Cullen at 781-476-0394.
We continue to monitor this public health emergency and will be implementing additional measures to support our customers, employees, and communities as the needs arise. Thank you for your continued trust in Marblehead Bank. We look forward to getting through this together and serving you for years to come.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Learn how you can improve your wealth base!
Rainy days or dream vacation - we have the savings plan for you!
Expanding family? Consider expanding your home!
Open an Account
Report a stolen card
Financial Learning Center
Visa Credit Card Login
Current Deposit Rates
Terms & Conditions
Learn more about mobile banking.
©2019 Marblehead Bank • All Rights Reserved • NMLS# 417751 • ABA 211372996 • Site Map