Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Marblehead Bank's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Marblehead Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Marblehead Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.
Marblehead Bank's COVID-19 resource page, read more here
Governor Baker lifted the mask order effective May 29, 2021.
We will regularly monitor the CDC and state guidelines in taking precautionary measures for all of our locations. The health and well-being of our employees, customers, and communities is a top priority for us. Governor Baker lifted the mask order effective May 29, 2021. Therefore, we will no longer require customers to wear a mask. Anyone who is at all uncomfortable should by all means wear a mask at any time. If you are not fully vaccinated we continue to encourage you to wear a mask and social distance.
Marblehead Bank will continue proactive measures to allow for respectful social and physical distance of employees and customers while continuing to provide all banking operations and services. Marblehead Bank will continue using Plexiglass barriers as well as the following safeguards:
Reminder to check our Locations & Hours for the most accurate information affecting each of our offices.
We have appreciated your understanding during these challenging times. Thank you!
Please Stay Safe and Be Well!
CONVENIENT BANKING OPTIONS
Although our branches are open, please remember that we have a number of convenient options to bank without actually coming into one of our offices.
· Drive-up windows: visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Internet and mobile banking for account monitoring, mobile check deposits, paying bills, or transferring funds internally or to other banks. If you are not currently set up for any of these services, now would be the perfect time – click HERE to learn more.
· Debit/ATM cards can be used to check your balance, access cash, and make deposits at our ATMs. Visit our Locations & Hours page.
· Telephone Banking: call 781-631-5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during business hours or 800-anytime for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
If you need assistance with learning how to use any of our online or mobile banking services, visit our website at: https://www.marblebank.com or please give our customer care a call at 781.631.5500 or toll free 1-800-475-1871 during regular business hours or 1.800.362.9505 for our 24-Hour Automated Telephone line.
AVOIDING SCAMS AND COVID-19 RELATED SCAMS
Be on the alert for fraud.
Marblehead Bank wants to help you protect yourself from being the victim of fraud.
Sadly, as we are being proactive, scammers are also trying to take advantage of this issue. We urge you to keep an eye out for unusual emails, texts, and calls you may receive. Please be aware of several coronavirus scams that have surfaced. Cyber criminals take advantage of uncertain times like we are in now with COVID-19. Here are some helpful tips from the Federal Trade Commission to help you protect yourself:
· DO NOT SEND PAYMENT IN THE FORM OF A GIFT CARD. Gift cards are like cash and scammers have an urgent need for you to send them money right away. Scammers will have you go buy a popular gift card(s) at a local store and may even stay on the phone with you as you buy them. Once you buy the gift card(s), the scammer will demand the gift card number and the pin number on the back of the card. Then, both the money you loaded on the card and the scammers are gone without a trace. If anyone tells you to pay by gift card, or by wiring money – for any reason – that’s a sure sign of a scam.
· DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE YOU DON’T KNOW. Money mule scams including online dating, work-at-home jobs, or prizes are on the rise. Scammers send money to you, sometimes by check, then ask you to send it to someone else. You deposit the scammers check and it may clear but then later turn out to be a fake check. The bank will want you to repay it. If you give the scammer your account information, they may misuse it. Basically, they are lying about the relationship, job or prize and the money is stolen so you could get into legal trouble for helping a scammer move stolen money.Sending money to someone you don’t know especially to someone you’ve met online is a red flag for a money mule scam.
· Don't click on links from sources you don't know. It could download a virus onto your computer or device. Make sure the anti-malware and anti-virus software on your computer is up to date.
· Be wary of emails claiming to be from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or experts saying that have information about the virus.
· Ignore online offers for vaccinations. If you see ads touting prevention, treatment, or cure claims for the Coronavirus, ask yourself: if there's been a medical breakthrough, would you be hearing about it for the first time through an ad or sales pitch?
· Do your homework when it comes to donations, whether through charities or crowdfunding sites. Don't let anyone rush you into making a donation. If someone wants donations in cash, by gift card, or by wiring money, don't do it.
· Be alert to "investment opportunities." The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) is warning people about online promotions, including on social media, claiming that the products or services of publicly-traded companies can prevent, detect, or cure coronavirus and that the stock of these companies will dramatically increase in value as a result.
· Visit our Security Center page of our website.
Thank you for your continued trust in Marblehead Bank.
All of us at Marblehead Bank appreciate your patience and understanding during this time. If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us 781.631.5500.
Learn how you can improve your wealth base!
Rainy days or dream vacation - we have the savings plan for you!
Expanding family? Consider expanding your home!
Open an Account
Report a stolen card
Financial Learning Center
Visa Credit Card Login
Current Deposit Rates
Terms & Conditions
Learn more about mobile banking.
©2019 Marblehead Bank • All Rights Reserved • NMLS# 417751 • ABA 211372996 • Site Map